Business Development Intern
Posted 6 years ago
Bridging the gap between data and wisdom
Ortus Labs is now accepting applicants for our paid Business Development Internship in Dallas area. We are looking for a motivated individual who can help our company grow. From account management to sales to customer support, you will be asked to assist in many facets of the business. No previous work experience is required but we are looking for a driven individual who is a self-starter with excellent communication skills. A degree in business administration or similar is desired.
- Qualify leads generated from Marketing programs and promotions
- Work closely with management to develop regional call campaigns
- Document all activities and customer interactions in CRM
- Implement professional skill sets in business development, marketing, and communication
- Utilize social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to drive visibility about what Ortus Labs is working on
- Experience in sales and business development preferred
- Knowledge of a CRM tool
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business opportunity.
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills.
- Must be pursuing a 4 year Undergraduate Degree or 2 year Masters Degree
- Must have authorization to work in the United States
- Strong written and verbal communication
All interns are provided with letters of recommendations and one on one training.