- 6+ years IT experience with involvement in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- 4+ years Experience in Data Analysis using machine learning tools and report creating in Tableau.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst using machine learning (R, SAS) and Tableau BI tool.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, R, etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Appropriately account for the timeliness and quality of all assignments Collaborate with internal stakeholders to manage data logistics – including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, etc. – to enable project execution Support the development of reports by providing requisite content.
- Participate in presentation of reports to key internal stakeholders, effectively communicating the steps taken to create the output.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a large and complex environment Effective Verbal and Written Communication
|Job Category||Data Science|