Ortus Labs recognizes that our employees’ careers involve a considerable amount of time, effort, and personal commitment. Therefore, it is important that we foster an environment that is rewarding and enjoyable. Our commitment to establishing ongoing trust and a strong culture helps us create one of the best workplaces.
Why Work for Ortus Labs?
We’re dedicated to creating a culture that embodies results, teamwork and fun. If you’re passionate about technology and doing things with excellence, Oruts Labs is the place for you!For More opportunities visit our listings on ltejobs.com
Ortus Labs is now accepting applicants for our paid Business Development Internship in Dallas area. We are looking for a motivated individual who can help our company grow. From account management to sales to customer support, you will be asked to assist in many facets of the business. No previous work experience is required but we are looking for a driven individual who is a self-starter with excellent communication skills. A degree in business administration or similar is desired. Job Duties
- Qualify leads generated from Marketing programs and promotions
- Work closely with management to develop regional call campaigns
- Document all activities and customer interactions in CRM
- Implement professional skill sets in business development, marketing, and communication
- Utilize social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to drive visibility about what Ortus Labs is working on
- Experience in sales and business development preferred
- Knowledge of a CRM tool
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business opportunity.
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills.
- Must be pursuing a 4 year Undergraduate Degree or 2 year Masters Degree
- Must have authorization to work in the United States
- Strong written and verbal communication
- 6+ years IT experience with involvement in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- 4+ years Experience in Data Analysis using machine learning tools and report creating in Tableau.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst using machine learning (R, SAS) and Tableau BI tool.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, R, etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Appropriately account for the timeliness and quality of all assignments Collaborate with internal stakeholders to manage data logistics - including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, etc. - to enable project execution Support the development of reports by providing requisite content.
- Participate in presentation of reports to key internal stakeholders, effectively communicating the steps taken to create the output.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a large and complex environment Effective Verbal and Written Communication
|Job Category||Data Science|
- Health, dental, life and vision insurance
- 401K Plan
- Profit sharing
- Generous vacation time
- Laptop reimbursement (50%)
- Continuous training
- Health savings account
- Short and long term disability